Saturday, September 13, 2014

Can Men and Women Be Friends?

Can men and women really be friends? This question has plagued us for generations! Some of you probably clicked on this post just to find a concrete answer, but there are very few friendships that are concrete in themselves.

Think about how many friends you've had who have morphed into something else. Friend became acquaintance because you don't see each other much anymore. Friend gets promoted to bestie status! Crush becomes friend becomes crush again. Friend becomes boyfriend/girlfriend becomes flaming pile of poop whom you wish would be lit on fire! (I mean I would never wish that on anybody. I'm talking about somebody else. You don't know them.)

Relationships are fluid. I have male friends who I am absolutely certain will always be good friends. But I also have been surprised to develop feelings or get over feelings for someone in my life. 

Moral Of Today's Story: 
Can men and women be friends? Yes, definitely! Until they can't be. But maybe later again they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment